Want to make people smile? Join our team at Picture People as a Studio Associate encompassing photography, sales, customer experience and more.
Successful candidates are relationship builders, team players,believers in family portraiture and exceptional at customer service.
To uphold customer satisfaction standards, employees will complete all activities required to achieve studio goals related to sales and sitting objectives, improved customer experience, loss prevention and merchandise/portrait presentation.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Customer Experience: The ability to function as a role model, ensuring the customer remains the top priority.
- Communication: Delivers effective verbal and written communication with a sense of urgency to fulfill position requirements.
- Photography & Sales: The ability to work alone and as part of a team to implement all portrait requirements.
- Store Operations & Organization: The ability to follow instruction and fulfill job duties in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Merchandising: The ability to implement visual/portrait standards in accordance with established guidelines.
Candidates must have
- Minimum of 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of Arabic/Russian would be an advantage)
- Knowledge, interest and skills in photography.
- Strong sales knowledge and customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task and demonstrate composure under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 18kg (35lbs).
- The ability to remain on your feet and physically active for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Ready to work a flexible schedule, including required nights and weekends.
To apply for the position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org